Why Choose Skills 2 Move Physiotherapy as my Physio of Choice?
- 45 minute initial appointments, 30 minute subsequent appointment are longer than industry standard appointments.
- Open & clear communication with you & your referrers. We are always happy to refer on to someone that can give you a clearer picture.
- With so many large companies managing health care industries, you can tend to feel just like another number. At Skills 2 Move Physiotherapy we reduce your pain. We provide individualised treatment & interventions for each of our patients.
- Every client receives a management plan developed for their specific injury or condition. This has been developed to create certainty of treatment & provides the patient with the direction of care as to what will be expected.
- We care about you & making you better!
Do I Need a Referral?
- If you have private health insurance you can self refer to Skills 2 Move Physiotherapy. We have a HICAPS machine for ease of claiming.
- DVA and Enhanced Care Plan patients need to have a doctors referral for physiotherapy treatments.
What Happens When I Get to Skills 2 Move Physiotherapy?
- Please ensure you are dressed appropriately, as there will be a need for the physiotherapist to see the body part you have a complaint with.
- For your first appointment please arrive 10 minutes early so you have the time to fill out the new patient form. This needs to be completed & signed prior to your first appointment.
- Timing is very important for all health care professionals. Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- The physiotherapist will come to the reception & take you to the therapy room. This is where all the magic happens.
Where are you located?
- We are located at 9 Almondbury Rd Ardross, within viewing distance to Garden City Shopping Centre. We are across the road from the Hoyts Cinema & Food Court entrance.